The Sportello Walser, in collaboration with the Museo Antica Casa Walser in Borca, the Alte Lindebaum Gemeinde and the Municipality of Macugnaga, is organizing the 6th International Literary Contest "Macugnaga and Monte Rosa - Mountain of the Walser People".
It is possible to participate in the following categories:
• POEM in Walser language (with Italian translation) that is inspired by Macugnaga or Monte Rosa.
• POEM in the Italian language that is inspired by Macugnaga or Monte Rosa.
• NARRATIVE: fiction about stories, life, environment, traditions and characters of Macugnaga or Monte Rosa.
• JOURNALISM: one or more newspaper or magazine articles dedicated to Macugnaga or Monte Rosa.
• BLOGS and WEB POSTS: one or more posts and/or stories dedicated to Macugnaga or Monte Rosa.
Entries close May 15, and the winners will be announced during the Fiera di San Bernardo to be held July 7-9, 2023.
For all the details please see the dedicated page on the St. Bernard Fair website: click here